Site: Suttle Lake Camp
Cost: $295 (A $75 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. If you need to cancel, this deposit may be transferred to another session.)
Click here to register
Love to quilt? Trying to learn how to quilt? Are you seeking a supportive community with others? Camp offers a natural place to relax and learn/practice this colorful art in a supportive environment. We will take time to sew and piece together our individual projects, as well as enjoy the natural beauty of the camp and some of the festivities at the Sisters Quilt Show. Throughout the retreat we will also share the fabrics that are woven together in our lives. Together we will celebrate and strengthen the spiritual threads that bind us together in God. Head home renewed in body, mind, and spirit.
Morning and evening biblical exploration and discussions are included, as well as Sunday worship. Accommodations are in Wesley Meadow Lodge, while meals are served in Pioneer Dining Hall.
What to Know Before You Go:
- Plan to arrive at Suttle Lake Camp between 3pm-5pm on Wednesday. Please let the camp know if you will be arriving later so they will not expect you for dinner. Camp will conclude by 11am on Sunday.
- Click here for directions to camp.
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camping office at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- You will be contacted by email closer to the retreat with any additional information specific to your event, as well as current pandemic requirements. Please note that all participants are highly encouraged to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Face coverings may be required.
- Plan to pack for success (items marked with * are not necessary but nice):
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Please plan to pack plenty of clean masks for your time at camp. We recommend that you pack at least 8 disposable masks or at least four cloth masks that can be washed while at camp.
- Cleaned and ready-to-use sewing machine and related materials for your project.
- Power supply cord for sewing machine and if possible, a power strip.
- If you have a cord caddie with multiple outlets, please consider bringing it.
- Rotary cutter, rulers and mat* (We will have two cutting stations set up with large mats available for your use.)
- *Light for sewing machine
- *Iron (We will have two ironing boards and irons set up. If you plan to work on a project using fusible web, please bring a Teflon sheet to protect the ironing surface and a bottle of iron cleaner.)
- Sunscreen and hat (for day in Sisters)
- Water bottle
- *Fan for your sleeping room
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or email@example.com. A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to hold your spot. This deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to another session. All balances should be paid at least two weeks before camp unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director 541-595-6663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The camp address is 29551 Suttle Lake Road, Sisters, OR 97759
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/